Small home improvements can really make a difference! Here are a few ideas-
1. FRONT DOOR: give your front door a fresh coat of paint and change out any dated hardware. This is one of the first things people see when they come over so why not make it one of the first changes!
2. HOUSE NUMBERS: change up the look of your house numbers! You can really update it by adding a modern wall address plaque (you can find some on Amazon and Etsy) or arrange them so they’re vertical!
3. LIGHT FIXTURES: updating the light fixtures inside & outside the home can truly make a difference! Change out those old exterior lights for some bright modern ones. If you don’t want to replace the ceiling fans, a cheaper way to upgrade it would be to paint the blades & swap out the glass globes!
4. FIREPLACE: want to change up the look of your brick fireplace, but not necessarily get rid of the brick?? White wash it!! All you need is white paint, a sponge, and water- mix water and paint (I’ve always done 1/2 water & 1/2 paint, but if you want more white to show add more paint) and sponge it onto the brick! It’s one of my favorite upgrades because it brings brightness to the room without getting rid of the texture and brick tones!
5. FAUCETS & HARDWARE: swap out those old bathroom & kitchen faucets for newer ones & do the same with the cabinet hardware throughout the home! You’d be surprised how updated a kitchen sink can look with an upgraded faucet!
Need a contractor or help picking out materials?? Don’t hesitate to reach out! I’d love to help you! 💡🚪🔨